1st time here?
Welcome, future Warrior!
FACT: Money is replaceable, time is not.
You’ll never get these next few minutes back, so follow these:
3 Steps To Not Waste Your Life While Visiting My Website: You’ll be better off for having stopped by if you…
- CLAIM a complimentary copy of my proprietary Social Media Disclosure (from the top of this page). Then put it on every website you own. This legal doc addresses what I call the “New Frontier” of online legal liability… and you’ll only find it here.
- DOWNLOAD a free copy of my wildly popular eBook “Limited Liability?” (beneath the photo of me with media interviewer at the farmers’ market in Ft. Smith, AR). Then read it. I often talk about how important it is to “protect you from your business and your business from you.” This highly acclaimed book has served as the first step for many, many people to do just that. [Note: Even if you are not in the U.S., these principles apply everywhere]
- JOIN Digital Warrior at no cost (just above the footer ads below). While internet marketers are a dime a dozen, accessing the Member’s Lounge & being on the main Lawyer2Warrior list puts you on a list like no other… in fact, check out these odds:
3 Fun Facts: Here are the chances you’re not on another email list run by…
- A digital marketing attorney: 98%
- A digital marketing attorney, turned commercial strawberry grower: 99%
- A digital marketing attorney, turned commercial strawberry grower…
who has never, ever owned a cell phone in his entire life: 100%
(Congratulations! You’re about to get something truly unique in your Inbox, for a change.)
3 Ways To Know You’re In The Right Place: You’ll fit right in here if…
- You’d benefit from the help of a seasoned digital marketer with broad professional & online/offline business experience and/or,
- You’d appreciate the perspective of a lawyer, promoted by Internationally-acclaimed motivational speaker Brian Tracy, who can legitimately assist in digital compliance and/or,
- You’d enjoy the fellowship of a Christian libertarian father of five homeschooled boys who loves the “5 Gs” – God, Gold, Guns, Gardens… and Groups of similarly-situated entrepreneurs, from beginners to experts